Aluminium Prints (Chromelux)
- Aluminium prints are a process where the photo is printed on a special type of paper & then gets heat pressed on to a 1.27mm sheet of aluminium at 300+ degrees, also known as Dye Sublimation. This process provides a print which has enhanced contrast, sharpness, depth & saturation also. Prints on metal will last 100+ years.
- Aluminium prints have a real wow factor. They are an extremely high gloss mirror finish print & has an almost three dimensional look to them. The other reason they are so popular is that they are scratch resistant, water & weather proof so they can be hung in high humidity areas like bathrooms & kitchens & can be cleaned with glass cleaner. They are hung with a floating hanger and have a very contemporary look. The prints float 1/2 an inch from the wall
Kodak Metallic is my preferred paper for framed prints. It is a great quality paper & has a great look with deep blacks, bright whites & rich colour resulting in a very sharp & vibrant finish. This is a great option to frame yourself or to have framed by a professional.
- Choose "Metallic" if you would like your chosen image printed on metallic paper and rolled in a tube for you to frame at a later time.
- Choose "Metallic - Box Frame - Raw Oak" (or white) if you would like to have your metallic image framed and ready to hang. All framed prints come with a 8cm white border around the image, please note this will add 16cm to the height and the width of all framed images.
We use Hahnemuhle Professional canvas and print using archival pigment inks with museum coating for 100 year + archival life. If your canvas fades at all in 100 years we will reprint it free of charge. Canvases come stretched & ready to hang or rolled in a tube for easy international transport.
- Choose Stretched canvas to have a ready to hang product which is wrapped around a 38mm timber frame made from re-newable plantayion timber from New Zealand
Choose "Rolled Canvas" if you would like your canvas rolled up and put in a postal tube for you to have stretched yourself at a later date. This is a great option for overseas orders as it saves potential damage in transit and shipping cost.